Monday 15 February 2016

All About Magnolia Challenge DT - All About Love

 Good evening!  It is time for another reminder post for the All About Magnolia Challenge, and this month our theme is 'All About Love'.  I've chosen this sweet older Tilda carrying a string of hearts.
 I've used the no lines technique and painted her with Distress Inks.  I've added a touch of Stickles to the hearts and some white dots to her cheeks and eyes with a gel pen.

 The pink and red flowers are from The Ribbon Girl and so are the lace, cheesecloth, wooden button and diamante no. 8.
 I have highlighted the word 'Today' on the paper with Stickles to form part of the sentiment, 8 Today!
 The Happy Birthday sentiment is a Magnolia stamp and the gorgeous paper ribbon was a gift from a friend.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Candy said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!

Diane said...

Wow Jane what an amazing card design.

Hugs Diane