Tuesday 9 February 2016

Magnolia-licious DT - Bingo!

 Good morning!  It is time for another Magnolia-licious challenge and this fortnight we have a Bingo card for you to play along with as well as our usual 'Anything Goes' option.  I  love using Bingo cards to help create my cards.  You can find the Bingo card for this challenge over on the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.  I have chosen the pearls/pink/charms line for my creation.
 I was asked to make a 30th birthday card and the brief was pink and girly.  I just love this Edwin for special occasion birthday cards: a waiter bringing pink champagne all night?!  Sounds wonderful lol!  I have painted him with Distress Inks and added Glossy Accents to the glasses and Stickles around his feet and to the champagne bubbles.
 I have used the stunning Doohickey Butterfly die along with lace, ruffle trim and flowers from The Ribbon Girl.
 The cute coat hanger charm, lace and seam binding are all from The Ribbon Girl.  I have used a Stempelglede post mark stamp around the edges of the image mat and the Shooting Stars Border Stamp from Magnolia too. 
 The balloons were cut with Doohickey dies from one of last year's kits and the diamante numbers are from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious.  Pop over to the blog for some more inspiration from my super talented team mates.  


As always Diana is sponsoring the challenge with a fabulous prize too!

Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Barbara GR said...

This is just gorgeous!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card, I love it x