Sunday 7 February 2016

The Ribbon Girl DT - Anything Goes

 Good morning!  It is time for our anything goes card challenge over at The Ribbon Girls blog.  I have made a Valentine's card using one of the gorgeous new images from Magnolia.
This one is Cupid Angel Tilda and I've painted her with Distress Inks.  I've also added Stardust Stickles from The Ribbon Girl to her wings and the hearts.
 The sentiment is also from the A Touch of Love collection and comes with a cloud, two flowers and a leaf stamp too!
 I have used an old Magnolia corner stamp around the edges of the image mat and also a post mark stamp from Stempelglede.
 I have used several Magnolia Doohickey tag dies on this card.  I have used the 'waste' hearts from the heart tag to make the little heart pendants down the side of the card.
 All of the flowers are from The Ribbon Girl and I have used a Martha Stewart punch to create the heart edging.
 The gorgeous bark heart and bird cage charm are also from The Ribbon Girl...
 ...and so is the lace and button twine that I've used on the tags!


I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girl.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking and enjoy your Sunday! x

2 comments:

on a good day said...

Adorably scrumptious!

Candy said...

Your card is gorgeous, Jane!!!