Wednesday 4 May 2016

Magnolia-licious DT - Mini Wednesday

 Good morning!  Don't you just love Bank Holiday weekends?  Back to work yesterday and already it is the middle of the week - wish every weekend could be three days!  It is my turn to share a creation on the Magnolia-licious blog for our Wednesday post, and this week we're using Mini Magnolia World stamps.  I just love these cuties!  Perfect for lots of little projects.  I have made a corner book mark for my daughter.  I made her one of these years ago, which she still has, but she still finds it difficult to find the page with it in!  For this reason I have adapted the original design by adding a circle tab at the top which will protrude from the book.
 This Mini Magnolia World Editor Tilda is perfect for a book mark.  I've painted her with Distress Inks and added Glossy Accents to her glasses and dots to her cheeks with a white gel pen.
 The butterflies were cut from a Pion Design paper and I have inked the edges of them with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
 The lettering is by Webster's Pages.
 The gorgeous lace is from The Ribbon Girl...
 ...and so is the beautiful pale pink rose on the tab. 
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to get stamping with the Mini Magnolia World stamps.  Diana has a fantastic stock of these cuties in the Magnolia-licious store and some great bundle offers!  Pop over to the blog to see more gorgeous creations from my friends.  Thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Camilla said...

So cute Jane!! And your colouring is fantastic! Hugs, Camilla