Tuesday 3 May 2016

 Good morning!  Today I have a card to share using a Sarah Kay image.  When I was a girl I collected Sarah Kay stickers so the stamps make me feel so nostalgic!  This little boy chasing turtles is so cute and perfect for my nephew's birthday card.
 I painted the image with Distress Inks.
 The balloons were cut with a Doohickey die and the number three is from The Ribbon Girl.
 The bark star is also from The Ribbon Girl.  I have cut the star border with a Martha Stewart punch and the fence is another Doohickey die.
 I added a selection of die cuts and buttons to the top left corner of the image.  I don't know why, but I always seem to put buttons on cards for little ones!
The sweet little bunnies were cut with a memory box die.  I hope you like it and thanks for looking!

No comments: