Tuesday 23 August 2016

Magnolia-licious DT - Anything Goes

 Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at Magnolia-licious and for me and the rest of the team it is a sad one.  It is our last ever challenge: sniff, sniff.  You may have already seen that Diana is beginning her very well earned retirement and closing the Magnolia-licious store.  The good news for you, of course, is that there are lots of bargains to be had in the closing down sale!  Our final challenge is an 'Anything Goes' challenge and I have inked up one of the new Seaside Collection, Sunbathe Tilda.
 As always I have coloured her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I've added a touch of Stickles to the water ripples and splashes.  I've also added dots to her outfit with a white gel pen.
 The cute flip flop die from one of last year's Doohickey kits was perfect to embellish this beach themed card.  I've added some little gems to the toe post and a twine bow above.
 The flowers are from The Ribbon Girl and so is the snippet of lace peeping out from underneath the image mat.  
 I've used the castle Doohickey from the latest Doohickey Kit to make a sandcastle.
 The postmark stamp is also from Magnolia.
 I've added some punched butterflies using a Martha Stewart punch.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us for our final Magnolia-licious Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the gorgeous cards from the rest of my friends.  


As always, Diana is sponsoring the challenge with a fabulous prize from the Magnolia-licious store.

Thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Juls said...

Just stunning xx