Sunday 21 August 2016

Magnolia Anniversary Card

 Good morning!  I have a sweet and simple card to share today that I made for my brother's wedding anniversary recently.  
 The main focus of the card is the sentiment which is a Tim Holtz stamp.  I covered the lettering with Stickles.
 The stamps are from the You Made It collection.  I've painted them using the no lines technique with Distress Inks.  I added touches of Stickles to the sequins on the bottom of Tilda's dress.
 I also added some Stickles to Edwin's bow tie.
 The tulle and the diamante heart are both from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

Juls said...

Just stunning xx

Candy said...

Very sweet jane!!

Kat W said...

Absolutely delightful card and amazing colouring :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx