Wednesday 31 August 2016

Midweek Magnolias DT - #146 Anything Goes

Good morning!  Today I'm excited to share my first creation for the Midweek Magnolias Challenge.  I was thrilled to be asked to join the team earlier this month, thank you ladies!  I was asked to make a new baby boy card and it was the perfect opportunity to ink up an old Magnolia stamp that I couldn't resist buying a few months ago but hadn't got around to using.
I painted Lille Skut with Distress Inks and used a white gel pen for the dots on his cheeks.
I've used lots of Doohickey Dies on this card.  The rocking horse and star swirl are both from Doohickey kits.  The flowers are from my stash.
I've also used the baby romper suite Doohickey and added some seam binding from The Ribbon Girl and a wooden button from my stash.
The balloons were cut with another Doohickey die...
...and so was the cute teddy bear face! 
The heart button, cheesecloth and rose ruffle trim are all from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Midweek Magnolias.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Juls said...

Adorable xx

Anne said...

This is such a lovely card Jane. Not seen that stamp before, what is it called please?

Anne x