Saturday 3 September 2016

Ribbon Girl DT - Anything Goes

 Good morning!  We're back after our summer break at The Ribbon Girl and here's my card for our latest 'Anything Goes' challenge.  I've used some absolutely stunning papers by Craft & You's Rose Garden paper pad.
 I've inked up Tilda in the Wind from the Seaside Collection and painted her with Distress Inks.
 The gorgeous lace and cheesecloth are from The Ribbon Girl.  The die cut vine is a Doohickey die from kit 9.  I've used a Magnolia post card stamp in the top right corner of the image mat.
 In the other corners I've used a Stempelglede post mark stamp from the Follow Your Heart collection.
 The umbrellas were cut with a Doohickey die.
 The pearl string is from The Ribbon Girl and the tiny punched flowers are from the same die as the vine.
 The gorgeous flowers and the white seam binding are also from The Ribbon Girl. 
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girl.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

6 comments:

Debbie Dolphin said...

Alway sooooo gorgeous Jane xx ❤️❤️
Hugs
Debbie xx

June said...

Beautiflu card and so many wonderful details. Gorgeous coloring!

Candy said...

Hi Jane - what a beautiful card!!!

I am wondering if you received the email I sent you on September 1st.
I am anxiously waiting to hear from you.

Many thanks, Candy

Anne said...

This is so pretty, love how you've embellished it and your colouring is beautiful.
Anne x

Helga said...

Gorgeous creation - perfect coloring - top designed !
LG Helga

Helga said...

The best Magnolia - Tilda card I ever seen !
LG Helga