Wednesday 28 September 2016

Midweek Magnolias DT - Anything Goes

 Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at Midweek Magnolias and this time our theme is 'Anything Goes'.  I decided this was the perfect opportunity to make my first Christmas card for the year.  After all, it's not actually that far away in card making terms!
 I have used what has to be my favourite Doohickey die ever - the Santa face from one of the Doohickey kits.  The holly in his hat was also cut with a Doohickey from the same kit.  I have added Stardust Stickles to the hat trim and pom-pom.  Behind the image I stamped the Christmas Text stamp from Magnolia and used gilding flakes to cover it.
 I have added some flowers from my stash in winter colours.
 The Kort & Godt chrysanthemum and crystallised berries are from The Ribbon Girl.
 The gorgeous lace and silver fleck web trim are also from The Ribbon Girl.
 I have added a white seam binding bow to the top of the card.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Midweek Magnolias.  Pop over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Cathy Lee said...

Beautiful card, Jane. I love the ornament shape and this fabulous Santa die is just the sweetest.
Hugz,
Cath

Candy said...

Love your gorgeous card, Jane!
That Santa die is lovely :o)