Sunday 30 October 2016

Magnolia-licious DT - Bookworms Rule!

 Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at Magnolia-licoius and it's a fun one - make a bookmark!  Every time I make a bookmark for a challenge I make them for my children, so this time I decided I'd make one for me.
 I've used my favourite Tilda and painted her with Distress inks using the no lines technique.  I also gave her my colour hair.  I've used a Magnolia post mark stamp around the edges of the image mat and added cheesecloth from The Ribbon Girl underneath.
 I've added some gorgeous vintage seam binding and lace from The Ribbon Girl to the top of the bookmark.
 I've added two different laces to the bottom: the white one is from The Ribbon Girl and the pink is by Webster's Pages.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous bookmarks.

As always there is a fabulous prize from the Magnolia-licious store for the lucky winner.  Thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Candy said...

Jane, your Bookmark is so very pretty! Glad to hear you finally made something for yourself :o)
I adore your colouring and the laces are gorgeous!!

Big Hugs,