Saturday 24 December 2016

Gift Tags

 Good afternoon!  Still finishing your Christmas wrapping?  Mine is all done for once, but I thought I'd share with you the tags that I made for mine this year, in case you are still finishing yours!
 These tags were very quick and simple to make but look so effective when added to the gift!  I used one of the So Wrapped Doohickey dies to make the tags - this one is Swirly.  I cut them from gold cardstock that is white on the other side so then your Christmas message can be written inside.  I wrote mine with a gold pen to complete the look.
 The bows were made with the Tim Holtz Bow Tied die from the wrapping paper I have used - this way they match perfectly!  In all I made thirty tags and because the wrapping paper is so thin I was able to cut four bows at a time, which really helped speed the process up!
Here you can see how well they match my gift wrap!
I hope you like them and thanks for looking! x

No comments: