Sunday 11 December 2016

Magnolia-licious DT - Anything Goes

Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at Magnolia-licious and this time round our challenge theme is 'Anything Goes'.  Perfect for getting those Christmas cards finished if you still haven't (like me!).
I've painted the gorgeous Holly Wreath Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  She is my absolute favourite of the Aspen Holidays collection.
I have added bells and a resin flower from The Ribbon Girl along with other flowers and ribbon from my stash.
The papers are by Pion Design and the flowers are also from The Ribbon Girl.
I have stamped a Magnolia post stamp on the edges of the image and added cheesecloth behind.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious.  As always there is a fabulous prize from the Magnolia-licious store for the lucky winner.  Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image and love all the pretty embellishments :)

Candy said...

Love your card, Jane!!
Big Hugs