Wednesday 7 December 2016

Midweek Magnolias DT - #153 Christmas

 Good morning!  It is time for another Midweek Magnolias and our theme is 'Christmas'.  
 I have painted the super cute Holly Wreath Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have added stickles to the bows on the wreath and in  her hair and to the heels of her socks.  I also painted the door background with Distress Inks.
I have used gold Perfect Pearls and a Prima brick mask to create the wall of the house and a Doohickey die for the fancy fascia on the roof.  I've added gems to represent fairy lights.
 I created little Christmas trees either side of the front door use a Doohickey die.  I have added large gems behind the heart cut outs to look like fairy lights.
The pots are curved to add dimension.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Midweek Magnolias.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  I do hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Beth Brovold said...

Such a wonderful design Jane...so perfect for your beautifully coloured Tilda...fabulous card! Have a great day!
Take care,
Beth