Tuesday 21 February 2017

Magnolia-licious Challenge DT - Anything Goes

Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at Magnolia-licious and our theme is 'Anything Goes'.
I have painted Made With Love Tilda using Distress Inks and the no line technique.  I've also used a white gel pen for the dots on her cheeks and eyes.
 I have used the cake Doohickey from one of the Doohickey Kits and used cardstock to match the chocolate cake in the image.
 The gorgeous lace, daisy and stamens are from The Ribbon Girl and the heart die cut is from the Recipe Card collection but I have cut the hanging loop off. 
 I have used a Sizzix die for the frame around Tilda and a Memory Box die for the leaf swirl.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  As always, Shawn is sponsoring the challenge with a fabulous prize from the Magnolia-licious store for the lucky winner.  Have you seen he also has free international shipping on orders over $75 now too?

Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Rosette's Cards said...

Very very beautiful Jane. Someday I'll try the no line technique! I love to challenge myself once in a while :)

Candy said...

Lovely lovely, Jane.
May I ask the colour and type of ink you have used?

Big Hugs, Candy