Wednesday 15 February 2017

Midweek Magnolia DT - Anything Goes Challenge #148


Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at Midweek Magnolia and this week it is our Anything Goes challenge.
I have painted Picnic Tilda from the Recipe Card collection with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I love this Tilda so much, she looks so chilled out! 
I've also painted her picnic basket using the same technique and medium.
The flowers, lace, button and button twine are from The Ribbon Girl. 
The gorgeous daisy flower is also from The Ribbon Girl. 
I have used a Memory Box die around the edges of the card which was cut with a Go Kreate die.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Midweek Magnolias.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

So soft and pretty Jane...beautifully coloured, designed and embellished!!! Have a great day!
Take care,
Beth

Candy said...

Dear Jane,
Another GORGEOUS card. This one is very soft and looks like spring for sure
Love all your great embellishments and the picnic basket in the circle of leaves to the side :o)
Big Hugs, Candy