Sunday 23 July 2017

End of Term Thank You Cards

Good morning!  Today I'd like to share with you some cute little thank you cards I made using the Magnolia ice-cream Doohickey die from the Easter countdown kit.  These were so quick to make - perfect when you need to make a lot.  I work in a school and am so lucky to receive quite a few gifts from children at the end of the summer term so I like to have some little cards ready to give straight out.
I chose a variety of 'ice-cream' shades for the scalloped circle backgrounds and topped each one with a black circle as I wanted a blackboard kind of feel to them.  I have stamped Thank You using white opaque Stazon and then hand drawn stitching detail around the edge with a white gel pen.
 All of the ice-creams are the same and have been inked around the edges of all the pieces with Walnut Stain Distress Ink to add definition.  They have been layered up on different amounts of foam pads for extra effect.  
 Here's a shot of all the different colours I made.  
I made ten in all.
 I hope you like them and thanks for looking! x


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great, a fab design...love the ice-cream die cuts :)
Hugs Kaz x