Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Magnolia-licious DT - Garden Girl Book Mark

 Good morning!  Today I'd like to share a bookmark with you that I made for my daughter using the Tiny Townie Garden Girl Lilac stamp from Stamping Bella, available at Magnolia-licious.
 I painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique before cutting her out with her matching die.  I love how neatly it has cut around the flowers and it is so quick too!
 I added a butterfly and flower from my stash.  The border on the striped paper was punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
 I coloured some white rose trim black using Black Soot Distress Ink and added an old hair grip for some vintage style glamour.
I used some alphabet beads from my stash to spell out 'read' on the bottom of the book mark.
 The top shape of the book mark was cut with a Doohickey from a previous kit and I added some ribbon from my stash fastened together with a diamante brad.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking.  Pop over to the Magnolia-licious store to see the rest of the gorgeous Stamping Bella stamps.

No comments: