Tuesday 18 July 2017

Magnolia-licious DT - Garden Girl Book Mark

 Good morning!  Today I'd like to share a bookmark with you that I made for my daughter using the Tiny Townie Garden Girl Lilac stamp from Stamping Bella, available at Magnolia-licious.
 I painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique before cutting her out with her matching die.  I love how neatly it has cut around the flowers and it is so quick too!
 I added a butterfly and flower from my stash.  The border on the striped paper was punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
 I coloured some white rose trim black using Black Soot Distress Ink and added an old hair grip for some vintage style glamour.
I used some alphabet beads from my stash to spell out 'read' on the bottom of the book mark.
 The top shape of the book mark was cut with a Doohickey from a previous kit and I added some ribbon from my stash fastened together with a diamante brad.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking.  Pop over to the Magnolia-licious store to see the rest of the gorgeous Stamping Bella stamps.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I bet your daughter loved it !
Kaz xx

Candy said...

Hi Jane,
Your bookmark is adorable and I say your daughter is one lucky girl to receive it.
Tiny Garden Girl Lilac is as cute as can be!
Love the addition of the pretty butterfly and the hair decoration. The beads are a perfect little touch.
Big hugs, Candy

Kerri said...

Awesome job love love it!!! I want a book mark!!!