Tuesday, 5 September 2017

Magnolia-licious Challenge DT - Anything Goes plus Pearls

Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge and our theme is "Pearls" if you want to add to our usual Anything Goes challenge.  I have masked a couple of older Magnolia stamps together to create my little princess pampering scene.
I have painted Tilda and her bubble bath with Distress Inks using the no lines technique. 
 I gave the bubbles some shimmer with a Wink of Stella brush pen.
 I've added pink Frantage and fragments around the edge of the image mat.
I stamped the sentiment using some individual letter stamps from Hampton Arts.  The pearl string, cheesecloth and flowers are from my stash.
 The white flower is one I made from Foamiran and the cute pink balls, which I'm using to represent bath pearls, are foam centres for your Foamiran flowers, available at Magnolia-licious. 
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the new team.  As always there is a fabulous prize on offer from Magnolia-licious.  Thanks for looking! x


No comments: