Wednesday 13 September 2017

Midweek Magnolias Challenge DT - Anything Goes

Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at Midweek Magnolia Challenge and our theme is Anything Goes. 
 I have used Splits Tilda and masked her with the 'yay' balloons.  I've painted the whole image with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and added dots to Tilda's cheeks with a white gel pen.  The 'It's your birthday' sentiment comes with the yay balloons too.   I've also added Glossy Accents to the balloons to give them a 3D look.
 I created a stylised flower using a glass pebble, some pretty paper and some tulle and added tags using several different Doohickey dies.
 The ribbon and lace are from my stash.
 I added some tiny roses here and there and cut a butterfly border for the top.
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Midweek Magnolias.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x


1 comment:

Candy said...

Awesome, Jane!!
Big Hugs, Candy xoxp