Monday 20 November 2017

All About Magnolia DT - All About the Season

 Good morning!  It is time for me to share my card for our challenge at All About Magnolia Challenge.  Our theme this month is 'All About the Season'.
I have painted Tilda with Distress Ink using just Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain so that it looked like a sepia photo.  I have added white dots to her cheeks and eyes and a swish of Stickles on her halo which really sparkles!
 I have used Frantage and fragments around the edge of the image and added a pearl string too.  The flowers and berries are from my stash.
 The sentiment is also a Magnolia stamp and I have created the poinsettias with some Foamiran.
 I have added lace and cheesecloth underneath the image mat and a rustic jingle bell with some more lace and twine.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia Challenge.  Pop over to the blog for more gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the team.  Thanks for looking! x


1 comment:

Candy said...

Gorgeous, Jane.
Hugs, Candy