Monday 18 December 2017

All About Magnolia DT - All About Christmas

 Good morning!  Today I'd like to share my card for our All About Christmas challenge that is running on the All About Magnolia Challenge blog this month.  I have used one of the gorgeous new stamps from the Christmas Party collection.
 As always I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have also used a gold pen for the trims and epaulettes on her gorgeous outfit.  She reminds me of one of the toy soldiers from the Nutcracker ballet, which I love to watch at Christmas.
 I have also used a sentiment from the collection.  It is great value as it comes with some accessory stamps too.
 I treat myself to a die I have wanted for a long time this year - the gingerbread house.  It is so much fun to put together.  My little girl has made lots of them to hang on her Christmas tree and give out to her friends.  I have added a tiny bell and some twine from my stash to the top of the house.
 I made the candy canes using one of the accessory stamps.  I have covered them with Glossy Accents so that they look like real candy canes.
 The tag was cut with a Doohickey die and the flowers and berry are from my stash.  The gorgeous Maja Design papers and the lace are from Craft Heaven.
 The cute wooden buttons are also from Craft Heaven.  I think they look like tiny gingerbread cookies, so they are perfect to match the sentiment!
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia this month.  Thanks for looking! x


4 comments:

Candy said...

Such a sweet card, Jane. As always it is made beautifully!!
Big Hugs, Candy
Merry Christmas!

Guida Machado said...

So beautiful!!!
Happy Holidays,
Guida

Rachel's Cards said...

I love this little house die, gorgeous card xx

Eulanda said...

OH WOW JANE! This is stunning. I need to case it. LOL!! Thanks for the inspiration!!