Wednesday 13 December 2017

Craft Heaven DT - Christmas Tree Tilda

 Good morning!  I'm excited to share my latest card for Craft Heaven this morning featuring my absolute favourite Tilda fron the Christmas Party collection, Tilda with Star.
 As always I've painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I've also added some Stardust Stickles to the Christmas tree frills and her star.
 The sentiment is also from the new collection and comes in a set with another sentiment and some snowflakes.  I've stamped it with Pine Needles distress ink.
 The gorgeous papers are by Maja Design and these two with stars and Christmas trees on were perfect to match Tilda!  I've also added some lace, wooden buttons and ribbon from Craft Heaven to complete my card.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  Pop over to the blog to see more inspiration from the rest of the team! x


1 comment:

Candy said...

Hi Jane,
Your card is very precious!! Love everything about it!!!
Big Hugs, Candy