Friday 19 January 2018

Stempelglede DT - Balloon Birthday Card

Good morning!  Today I have a birthday card to share that I made for my Father in Law using the gorgeous balloon stamp from the Steampunk Journey stamp set.  
I stamped the balloon onto different papers and cut it out then added white details with acrylic paint.  I also stamped the image onto the blue background paper after painting the clouds. 
The sentiment is from the Have a Beautiful Day stamp set and I added a few more 'spodges' around it with a white gel pen. 
I added faux stitching to both paper layers with white and black gel pens.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


2 comments:

Guida Machado said...

Love your card! And the stamp, too (it is in my to-buy list...)
Hugs,
Guida

Candy said...

Gosh. the time goes fast - I remember you making a card for him last year! He will love this one too, Jane.
Big Hugs, Candy