Wednesday 14 February 2018

Craft Heaven DT - Happy Valentine's Day

Good morning and happy Valentine's Day.  To celebrate I made this Valentine's card with the gorgeous Love Typewriter Doohickey as the main feature and papers from Maja Design's new collection - Celebration.  I used the Magnolia Doily Doohickey to create the shape of the card.
I cut the typewriter from black cardstock and added details with a gold pen.  The letter and hearts were cut from white cardstock and I inked the hearts with Festive Berries Distress Ink.
I have propped the typewriter and letter on 3D pads for extra dimension.
On the base of the easel card I have stamped the Roses are Red Text from the You Are Invited Collection.
I added some pale pink roses and a black Prima flower along with some crystal stems from Magnolia.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x



1 comment:

Candy said...

I LOVE it, Jane !!

big Hugs, Candy