Monday 19 February 2018

All About Magnolia DT - Under the Sea

Good morning!  Today I'd like to share my card for the All About Magnolia Challenge.  Our theme this month is 'Lace and Pearls'.
I have painted the gorgeous 'A Fish Kisses to Tilda' with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have added white dots with a gel pen and highlighted different areas of the image with a Wink of Stella pen, Stickles and Glossy Accents.
I have used lots of Doohickey dies on this card!  The jelly fish were cut from Maja Design's Celebration papers.
The cute seahorse is also a Doohickey and cut from another paper in the collection.  I have added bubbles with Glossy Accents.
The orchids were cut with the Orchid Doohickey from coffee filter paper.  I have added pink stamens and details with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.
All of the sea plants were cut with Doohickey dies from various papers from Maja's Celebration collection.  I have added just a single pearl on the sea bed to fit the challenge and some Scrapiniec chipboard pieces to represent shells.
The anchor is another Doohickey die.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  Pop over to the All About Magnolia blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations. x



1 comment:

Candy said...

Stunning, Jane!!

Big Hugs, Candy