Wednesday 21 February 2018

Craft Heaven DT - Tilda with Dotted Boots

 Good morning!  Today I have a birthday card to share using the super cute Tilda with Dotted Boots from the It's Springtime Collection and papers from the new Maja Design Collection - Celebration.
 I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique as always.  I added some Glossy Accents to her boots and Stickles to the ribbon in her hair.
 I added some flowers and twine from my stash along with some chipboard leaves from Scrapiniec.
 The gorgeous lace is from Craft Heaven and the sentiment was cut from one of the Maja papers.
 I used the Tilda's Ticket Doohickey die for the tags and some Magnolia postmark stamps around the edges of the image.
 I used the Doily Doohickey to cut the pink doily behind the image.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


1 comment:

Candy said...

Beautiful, Jane!
Hugs, Candy