Thursday 31 January 2019

Magnolia DT - Trunk Packing Tilda



Good morning!  Today I have a card to share using another gorgeous stamp from the Let's Go! Collection, Trunk Packing Tilda.  I love how she's trying to squeeze everything in her suitcase!


As always I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have also used the New York postmark stamp from Magnolia around the edges of the image.



As soon as I saw this new stamp collection I knew that I had to make a card utilising the Suitcase Doohickey.  It's the perfect accessory for this collection!  It looks so cute!


I have also used the Doily Doohickey behind the image.  The papers are all Maja Design from Craft Heaven Shop and the flowers are from Craft Heaven too.


 The gorgeous paper with "Say not farewell" on is an old paper by Magnolia.  The cute suitcase charm is also from Craft Heaven.


I used a cut out from a Pion Design paper at the other side of the image.



I hope you like today's card and thanks for looking! x


1 comment:

Candy said...

Oh Jane, Your card is just awesome!!

Big Hugs, Candy