Sunday 27 January 2019

Relaxing Tilda


Good afternoon!  I have another card to share today for Craft Heaven DT using three of the incredible stamps from the new Magnolia collection, Let's Go!  I have used Maja Design papers from the Sofiero paper pad too.



I masked the Stone Srairs and Lion with Wine Relaxing Tilda before painting them with Distress Inks.  I love how they look together!  I can just picture relaxing on the stone steps of a posh hotel, can't you?  I added Stickles to the liquid in the glass so that it looks like a sparkly drink.


I've added a gorgeous Scrapiniec birdcage and some butterflies cut from a Pion Design paper.  The heart tag was cut with the Magnolia Heart Tag Doohickey and the perfume charm is from Craft Heaven.


On the other side of the image I have used the Ticket Doohickey to make a couple of tags.


The sentiment is a Magnolia stamp from the Summer Memories Collection.  I've simply cut it up after stamping so that it fitted my card better.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


 

1 comment:

Candy said...

Gorgeous, Jane!!

Big Hugs, Candy