Wednesday 20 February 2019

Craft Heaven DT - A Gift Bag

Good afternoon!  I have made a gift bag this week for my Craft Heaven post using two gorgeous new Tilda's from the latest stamp kit.  I have used a mixture of Maja Design papers and papers from my stash.



I don't know the name of these images yet but this Tilda isn't holding the present, she comes with her outstretched hand which you could place all sorts of the small accessory stamps on, which is great!  I've used the small gift stamp that came with the set.  I have painted with Distress Inks and used a white gel pen for the dots on her eyes and cheeks.


The bag was cut with the heart frame from Vintage Box 5 and the balloons are also Doohickey dies.


 The sentiment is from the Raising the Ceiling collection and I have added lace and flowers from Craft Heaven.


I also added a rose gold glitter star that I recycled from a bought card.


I used the cut off strips from two different Maja Design papers to make the handle.  I love that Maja Design papers have these strips, they're so useful!


On the back of the gift bag I have used another new Tilda, also painted with Distress Inks.  I have used To and From stamps from a Magnolia kit and cut them out with a tag Doohickey from Volume 3.

I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Craft Heaven.  Thanks for looking! x




2 comments:

Candy said...

Beautiful as always,Jane. Love the heart shape of the bag.
Big Hugs, Candy

Helga said...

All your Magnolias : stunning colouring !!!