Wednesday 13 February 2019

Where is the Cake?


Good morning!  I have some new Magnolia stamps to share with you this morning from the latest stamp kit.  I don't know the official name of this Tilda yet but she looks like she's celebrating a birthday don't you think?  The papers I've used are all by Maja Design.


I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I thought I'd have a bit of fun and added some little freckles between her eyes with a Distress Marker too.


To the left of Tilda I have added a birthday cake cut with a Doohickey die.  I've only used the top two tiers of the cake and trimmed down the cake plate to fit.  The flowers are from my stash.


I have added some paper straws topped with heart pins to create poles for the pennant flags.  The straws are from Craft Heaven.  The pennants were cut with a Doohickey from the Flag and Cloud set.


I have used the balloons from Doohickey Volume 5 to the right of Tilda.


The "Where is the cake?" sentiment is from the new stamp kit too.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


1 comment:

Candy said...

Such a great card, Jane!!
I can hardly wait for the new stamps - they keep getting delayed :o(

Big Hugs, Candy