Wednesday 10 June 2020

Stay Home, Stay Safe


Good evening!  I hope you are all safe and well.  The special "Help the Artist" set landed in my letterbox yesterday and I had to get straight to work with it!  I love it so much!  I've used almost every stamp - just a little virus stamp that I haven't used.  The heart base was cut with the Doohickey from Vintage Box 5 and the paper is from Maja Design.


I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks as usual and added dots to her eyes and cheeks with a white gel pen.  I also used the pen for the elastic on her face mask.


I love the sentiments in the set.  I couldn't decide between them so used them all!  


The heart shaped thought bubble is so cute too.  I've topped it with the solid heart stamp, stamped in blue and popped on 3D tabs.


I don't know if stockpiling toilet roll has been a problem in every country but it certainly has been in the UK!  Tilda has been very sensible though and only has three!


I hope youl like it and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous Jane, I started a Tilda with a face mask early lockdown but got side tracked, going to dig it back out and try and finish it. Stay safe love Jane x