Monday 8 June 2020

Student Collection


Good morning! Today's card features stamps from the new Student Collection from Magnolia.  I have used the Grattis Studenten Art Set for this card.  The papers are from Maja Design's Vintage Summer Collection.


I stamped the falling roses three times at different angles so that it looks like Tilda is having roses thrown around her.  I have painted the image with Distress Inks.  I love that the Swedish flag can be painted as the English flag too!


I have paired the stamp with the Congratulations text from the Lost and Found Collection but the stamp set does include some Swedish text.


I used the fence from Doohickey Volume 25 and the Star Tag too.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!

2 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous as ever, stay safe love Jane x

Candy said...

Gorgeous car, Jane!