Saturday 24 December 2022

Nutcracker Christmas Cards




Good morning!  Are you all ready for the big day tomorrow?  I will be spending most of today in the kitchen baking and roasting lots of delicious food for tomorrow and Boxing Day.  This morning I'd like to show you my final pair of Christmas cards.  I have used the Tim Holtz Layered Plaid and Harvey Colorize Sizzix die sets again on these.  A very different look from yesterday's cards though.  I have added in some Doohickey Snowflakes and rocking horse and bells dies from Magnolia.


For my daughter's card Harvey is dressed all in pink and white and I have used Rose Gold glitter card for his trims, the tartan and the bells.  The papers are Maja Design.

My son's card is exactly the same design but in silver and blue.  The papers are Maja Design and I have used silver glitter card for the trims, tartan and bells.  

Notice today's nutcrackers feature a different coat design?  I have added the white cross shoulder belt to their coats!



I hope you like them and thanks for looking.  I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: