Friday 23 December 2022

Tartan Nutcracker Christmas Cards


Good afternoon!  Something a little different from me this afternoon.  Two Christmas cards created using Tim Holtz' stunning new Sizzix dies: Harvey Colorize and Layered Plaid.  I am in love with both of these die sets.


Both cards feature one style of Harvey soldier.  This die set enables you to create different style soldiers and nutcrackerz as you can choose different coat and trim options.  So cute!  I have used lots of glitter card for the trim elements for that added Christmas sparkle.  The papers are Maja Design and the gold card on the tartan is from my stash.


The second card features an identical Harvey teamed with different Maja Design papers and glitter cardstock on the tartan.


I hope you like them and thanks for looking!


No comments: