Sunday 7 July 2013

Ribbon Girls DT - Add a Bow


 Woohoo!!!  I hope you're having a lovely weekend.  If you're crafting this weekend why not check out our new challenge over at The Ribbon Girls?  Our theme is "Add a Bow" - nice and easy and there is a fabulous prize for the lucky winner!  Shock horror - no stamped image on my card today lol!!  Instead I have created a little tulle dress to hang from the gorgeous coat hanger charm from The Ribbon Girl.
 The tulle I have used for the dress is also from The Ribbon Girl and the pearls are from my stash.
 I have used the Magnolia Lace Doohickey die along the edge of the card.  The hydrangeas are from Prima and the rest of the flowers, seam binding and the gorgeous lace are all from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girls!  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations!  Thanks for looking! x

5 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

so pretty, love the dress jane, mary x

mgoll88 said...

Very lovely creation, looks nice!

LG
Michaela

mru said...

dress is so cute :)

Mo said...

Wow..., this is super romantic dear Jane !!!
Big hugs,
Mo

jolanda said...

This is so beautiful!!! I love this vintage style so much.
Too bad I didn't see this challenge a few days earlier because I then would have entered my latest card. ;-)
Well... maybe next time.
hugs, Jolanda